Terms of payment
- After the applicant has been accepted to the course, Tallinn Summer School issues an electronic invoice including the invoice payment deadline and University’s bank details. The invoice will be sent to the participant’s e-mail address stated in the application form.
- The course fee should be paid by the deadline stated on the invoice. Requests for due date extensions should be sent to email@example.com before the payment deadline.
- If the course fee is not paid on time, Tallinn Summer School has the right to cancel the registration. The invoice shall be considered paid when the payment has reached the University’s bank account by the set deadline and in full amount.
- Tallinn Summer School reserves the right to cancel a course, e.g if insufficient numbers register for a course. In that case participants will be notified before the course starts and the course fee will be reimbursed.
- If the participant has paid the course fee but wants to cancel his/her participation before 28 June, Tallinn Summer School will refund the course fee after deducting 25% plus bank fees. Requests for cancellations and refunds must be received in writing or by email. After 28 June no refunds for the course fees in case of cancellation will be possible.
- Tallinn Summer School follows the personal data processing rules of Tallinn University.